NEW Herb & Hay Pellets
Here at BBBB we care about nutrition, because what we feed our buns has a huge impact on their physical wellbeing and health. We have formulated these pellets to promote a wild diet and focus on fibre for our furry fibrevores.
Our whole range is grown completely organically and non GMO. Our products are pressed in a factory purely producing feed that is safe and suitable for rabbits and other herbivores.
Supplementary feed pellets made from grasses & plants:
- Contains over 50 varieties of alpine grasses and herbs
- Cold pressed for optimum digestion
- Can be soaked to make a soft food for underweight/dental buns or those without front teeth
- Use for clicker training and hand feeding
- Jumbo pellet size designed to slow bunnies down when eating and ensure you giving the right number to each bunny. These pellets are ideal for buns who have a high choking risk as the large does not allow for inhaling, choking or fast eating
- Excellent for adding more fibre to the gut
- Low in sugar so excellent for overweight buns
Crude Protein 8.4%, Crude Oil 1.9%, Crude Fibre 20.6%, DE 11.13 MJ/kg, Sugar 7.6%, Starch <2%
These pellets are a supplementary feed to be fed along with hays, grasses and plants. They can be soaked or fed whole to rabbits who need to increase their dietary fibre and offer vitamins and minerals.
If feeding along with our full pellet range this will be a complete nutritional pellet feed. There are many ways you can feed our range, to best suit your individual rabbits nutritional needs throughout their life.
Our cold pressed pellet range is a very healthy way of feeding your rabbits as we do not add things like molasses to make it palatable. Therefore, be prepared that like children, rabbits may be initially fussy when transitioning them from an extruded feed. The key is to be strict and reduce the feed they are currently on first, then introduce the new feed - do not mix with the old feed or they will selectively feed.