2021 Winter Gift Guide
WILD Hamper - PRE-ORDER
THEY'RE BACK! Our exclusive annual Winter Gift Hampers are back for the 6th year.
This year, our hamper provides all you need to introduce your bun to a wild diet. We are huge advocates for feeding a nutritious and natural diet for your rabbits. This hamper includes wild plants and natural things to gnaw that will benefit your rabbits health. Everything included is safe to feed all bunnies, any age or health status.
Every item included is completely bunny safe and natural, right down to the handmade willow basket that can be eaten and enjoyed. There's a product inside to suit every bun; if you have a pair, trio or group, there is something for them all to enjoy.
- Handmade woven willow basket filled with Scottish hay - made from organic, local willow and dried to make them safe even for buns who are on pain medication.
- Bag of our very own best-selling hay pellets - made from 100% timothy hay cold compressed into small pellets which can be used as treats, for use in puzzle toys or as a dietary supplement (suitable for all buns even those with special diets).
- Bag of whole apple leaves - straight from our big apple tree in the rescue gardens, completely organic and dried here at the rescue. Delicious for even the fussiest of buns!
- Rose petals - a perfect tasty treat that no bunny can refuse. Hand-picked and dried here at the rescue from our own 100% organic roses.
- x2 hand braided Water Hyacinth plaits - 100% water hyacinth to be thrown and gnawed. (no glue, 100% woven)
- Mini Bouquet of Yarrow, Knapweed, Hawkbit & Plantain, wrapped together with grass - Limited edition bunny bouquet created especially for this hamper. Our bouquets are one of our best-selling items and made up of our very own homegrown organic whole plants cut and dried here at the rescue. No filler, pure plant power. A super cute bunch of flowers for your bunny which makes for a tasty meal!
- Linden leaf fan - a bundle of delicious Linden leaves which are highly nutritious, wrapped together with hawkbit and grass. Completely organic straight from our very own tree and dried here at the rescue.
- An information card which explains all about feeding a wild diet and includes a discount for our Foraging booklet.
Hampers are gift wrapped with brown paper for your bunnies to tear open themselves.
Being eco conscious is important to us, which is why our hampers are 100% plastic free and contain only natural and sustainable products.
*Maximum 2 per customer*
PREORDER INFO: YOU ARE BUYING A PREORDER ITEM - THESE WILL BE POSTED OUT THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER IN TIME FOR XMAS. If you order anything else with this item, it will be shipped out at the same time. If you don't want to wait for other items, place 2 separate orders.
Bunny Pamper & Spa Kit
Grooming is an important part of our bunny care routine; to prevent fur being ingested, to monitor body condition and to improve the health of our bunnies. We have tried and tested an abundance of grooming tools on the market and complied our favourite all round products for all coat types to help with the perfect grooming experience.
This grooming kit contains these top quality products:
Matt splitter - for removing those pesky matts around the neck, body and feet. Simply slide the plastic through the matt and the matt is removed without any risk of injuring the skin.
Zoom Groom (large) - massages and grooms at the same time. The soft, rubber fingers are a magnet for loose hairs. Firm and flexible 3/4 rubber teeth reach through the coat to massage the skin.
Grooming Scissors - the perfect scissors for trimming, chopping and thinning. Round ended to prevent any bunny injuries' and give you confidence and peace of mind while using. Suitable for BOTH right and left hands.
Nail Clippers - for clipping front and back nails, suitable for thick or thin nails.
Slicker brush - removes loose hair when shedding and fantastic for de-tangling and smoothing all areas of the body. Especially great for fluffy bums!
Antibacterial Powder - a staple for every grooming and first aid kit! Dip any nails that have been accidentally cut too short to stop the bleed and acts as anti bacterial aid.
Pet Remedy 15ml spray bottle - a natural de-stress & calming spray made with essential oils. An absolute essential for using while grooming and handling your buns to help them feel at ease and relaxed. A fast acting and incredible product that we couldn't be without!
This kit comes gift boxed which you can use to store your grooming products in and comes with FREE exclusive access to our essential health check list which is our comprehensive guide to health checking your buns.
Packaging: paper, cardboard and biodegradable packaging peanuts (just rinse them away down the sink!)
Bun Wax Melts
Kim's Kandles x Baby Blue Bee Bunnies
NEW BUN WAX MELTS
Why choose these wax melts?
Vegan & Cruelty-free
100% natural ingredients
Reduced Product Packaging
Sustainably sourced materials
Support Small & the Rescue
Safe to burn in the home with pets
Kim's Wax Melts are hand-poured using a special blend of Eco soya wax & pure oils for a relaxing experience with no allergens/synthetic fragrance.
Get the most out of your melts: Snap the ears off for scent boosts later on!
6 Large bunny shaped wax melts (equivalent to 1 large Kandle).
Gold metal wax storage tin - to use and store your melts in.
Add one of our wax burners to your order and you will get the full wax melt kit included free (gift boxed and tealights added)
Who is Kim's Kandles?
Kim lives in same village as BBBB and is passionate about the rescue and work that we do. She hand crafts her incredible candles and wax melts with love and high quality ingredients that are good for the environment and safe to burn in homes with pets. We wanted to stock her candles & melts not only to support a local, woman owned small business but also because they are the best candles & melts we have ever come across.